HEAL Admission Requirements
- Complete the:
- Once the online application is completed please send ALL other documents firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail is preferred, however, you may send via US Postal service to the address at the bottom at the page
- Hold a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited institution of higher education (for ELI option - hold a Master or higher).
- Send Unofficial transcripts (official transcripts must be submitted after acceptance).
Submit one official transcript from each higher-education institution you attended in officially sealed envelopes. Documents that arrive in opened envelopes will not be considered official. International students must provide documentation verifying that you've received the recognized equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree.
- Have an undergraduate G.P.A. of 3.0, the last 30 credit hours of the degree.
Those with a G.P.A. lower than 3.0 may be conditionally admitted until after the first semester, at which time evidence is provided as to the ability to do graduate level work and admission requirements will be reviewed again.
- Include 2 Letters of Reference. The letters must include contact information for the reference. Letters
of Reference must outline the student’s strengths and weaknesses;
likely success in a graduate program; and what they will bring to the
field of higher education. One Letter of Reference should be from an
immediate and/or current supervisor.
- Write a Letter of intent.
- Write a
2-3 page Essay—How do you see yourself improving educational
opportunities for Latino/a students in the future. The Essay will be
used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program.
- Currently hold a position within an institution of higher education. Some exceptions may apply.
- Send in a Complete Resume / Curriculum Vita, which focuses on your unique strengths and accomplishments in academics, as a volunteer, and professionally.
E-mail your admissions packet (as a pdf) to email@example.com
Or mail to:
School of Business
Adams State University
208 Edgemont Blvd
Alamosa, CO 81101
Contact us to schedule a visit