Welcome to the School of Business
Interested in a contemporary, integrated business curriculum with caring and experienced faculty?
Small classes, state-of-the-art technology and innovative instruction mean student success. You'll learn theory and then actually get to put it into practice.
Our dedicated faculty deliver a contemporary, integrated business curriculum that emphasizes teaching excellence within a student-centered environment. Read more...
We are a proud member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Our program features:
- Small class sizes
- Distance learning courses
- Faculty with real world business experience
We offer numerous undergraduate business emphases:
- Agricultural Business
- General Business
- Health Care Administration
- International Business
- Small Business
- Teacher Education
Programs of Study:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration Degree
- Minors in Business
- Online Degrees
5-year B.S./M.B.A. Program:
Have extra motivation? Build sustainable skills and fast-track your career with a degree that will earn you your undergrad and master's degrees seamlessly and prepare you for today's competitive, global marketplace.
What makes us stand out?
- Meaningful internship experiences.
You'll earn academic credit, explore a potential career, work on special projects, practice decision making outside of the classroom, and gain valuable experience relevant to your coursework.
- Caring faculty advisors
- Relevant activity-based assignments
- Agricultural business
- Accounting or auditing
- Actuarial sciences
- Budget analyst
- Financial advisor
- Healthcare administration
- Human resources
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Accounting club
- Bulls & Bears Financial Club
- Health care administration club
- Agricultural business club