MBA Student Outcomes
An Adams State University MBA Graduate will be able to:
- Identify and diagnose organizational opportunities and threats globally and locally using the disciplines of management practices, accounting, financial management, operations, marketing, and strategy.
- Accurately assess and analyze the performance of an organization across a wide range of criteria including organizational budgeting, marketing effectiveness finance, operations, and ethics.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative methods to identify and solve practical problems within various disciplines.
- Design and formulate plans for the implementation of strategies including resource acquisition and allocation across a wide range of organizational domains and levels.
- Demonstrate professional skills, including presentation of analysis, justification of recommended actions, and activities intended to impact the behavior of others.
- Negotiate and collaborate with others in situations with differing interests and objectives.
- Assess and act upon the ethical, social, and policy implications of situations, proposals and actions.
- Contribute to your professional area by sharing knowledge and skills with clients, peers, and other professionals through effective oral and written communication at a professional level.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills appropriate for professional success in your discipline.