U.S. History - Learning Outcomes
- To provide effective educational programs in degree area and disciplines represented by the department
- To promote student learning in discrete courses, minor, emphasis, and degree programs.
- To produce graduates who attain employment as Social Studies Teachers or other professional employment and/or gain admission to Law and Graduate Schools.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Define and analyze key terms, ideas, and concepts in the history of the United States
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interplay of terms, ideas, and concepts in the history the United States
- Examine, appraise, and contribute to selected scholarly debate about the history of the United States