Public Administration Learning Outcomes
- To provide effective educational programs in degree area and disciplines represented by the department.
- To promote student learning in discrete courses, minor, emphasis, and degree programs.
- To produce graduates who attain employment as Cultural Resource Management Professionals or other professional employment and/or gain admission to Law and Graduate Schools.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Define and analyze key terms, ideas, and concepts of Public Administration
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interplay of terms, ideas, and concepts in Public Administration
- Examine, appraise and contribute to the field of Public Administration