Apply to the BSN Program
Application Deadlines: July 15th for Spring Semester
BSN Application Process:
For transfer students you must apply to ASU and the BSN Program separately but simultaneously. If you are already accepted to ASU, then skip steps one and two.
1. Apply to Adams State University - Pre-Nursing Major:
2. Submit: Official college transcripts to Adams State University.
3. Organize your application materials:
4. Apply to the BSN program:
Our application process has changed
- You must answer 10 short questions
- You must submit the following at the time of your submission
- 500 Word Essay
- Test Score Reports
See how your application will be scored:
5. Submit names and email addresses for references
6. Submit the $35 BSN application fee:
Request receipt be sent to Nursing Department Suite 2250.
*Call Student Business Services 1-719-587-7728 to make a payment using a credit/debit card. -or-
*You can mail check or money order to
Payable to: "Adams State University Nursing Application"
ASU Student Business Services
208 Edgemont Blvd, Suite 2250
Alamosa, CO 81101