Master of Arts in Education - Adaptive Leadership
Be a Teacher Leader
Expand your knowledge and skills by earning your master's degree while teaching
Immerse yourself in a rigorous curriculum with experiential opportunities for observation, feedback and growth.
Who should apply?
Active classroom teachers and instructional coaches interested in advancing their leadership skills. Should have a strong growth mindset and want to be an innovator who energizes and motivates peers to be their best.
Refine impact of instructional practices
- Enhance student engagement strategies
- Deepen student understanding across subjects
- Implement creative and entrepreneurial ideas
Cultivate coaching and mentoring abilities
- Facilitate thinking through questioning
- Support personal reflection and growth
Develop transformational leadership skills
- Create positive classroom cultures of thinking
- Explore research and policy issues
- Lead change effectively