The mission of the Office of the Affirmative Action Officer's Accessibility Services- Institutional Rights Services program is to assist Adams State University in creating an accessible community where individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in or benefit from all College programs, activities, and services.
- To provide direct, reasonable accommodations and support services for individuals with disabilities.
- To encourage self-determination, independence, and personal responsibility for students with disabilities.
- To provide resources, advocacy, collaborative services, and outreach throughout the College community.
- To promote an open and welcoming environment around campus for individuals with disabilities.
- To inform and educate the Adams State University community about the ADA/Section 504, and an appropriate institutional response.