- ResNet Phone: 719-587-8174
- Email: email@example.com
- ASU Helpdesk: 719-587-7741
ResNet PolicyAll students and employees agree to the Acceptable Use policy when first accessing their ASU account and when connecting to ASUwifi. The full policy, as well as other policies pertaining to ASU computing can be found following this link: Policies
ASU will be acting as the ResNet Internet Service Provider (ISP). Services provided by ASU, in this capacity, will be similar to those provided by a commercially available ISP. Therefore, computer security for personal computers located in the residence halls will be the sole responsibility of the owner. The same risks for viruses or compromises that exist when using your computer at your home will exist in the residential environment. Given this, it is critical that your PC or Mac has up-to-date virus protection software. You may also want to purchase a personal firewall package to help insure your computer security.
ResNet General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The ASU ResNet web site contains facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of users of the Resnet web site, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The ASU ResNet web site does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the web site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advise, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
ASU ResNet makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content, advertising, services or products provided through or in connection with the web site. ASU ResNet expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation:
- Any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or content of information, products or services which are part of the ASU ResNet website.
- Warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability or against infringement in no event will ASU ResNet, its affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by the ASU ResNet web site, its public forum, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Terms and Conditions Specific to ResNet
- Customer Responsibility
- ResNet customers are responsible for all use of the network connection.
- Anti-Virus Software
- ResNet customers using Windows or Macintosh operating systems are required to use regularly updated anti-virus software on their computer(s). ASU currently provides Microsoft Security Essentials free of charge.
- Service Interruptions
- Network service may be interrupted and/or slow down on occasion. ResNet will work to restore service as soon as possible; however, Adams State University and ResNet are not responsible for any losses or damages caused by service interruptions or other failures in University equipment. (See the Disclaimer for additional information.)
- Acceptance of Agreement
- The customer's signature on the Housing Application Form binds the customer to this ResNet Agreement and signifies that the customer has received, read and agrees to abide by all conditions, terms and policies contained in the Agreement.
- University Administrative Regulations for Computer Use
- You are responsible for abiding by all University Computer Use Rules and Regulations.
The Adams State University ResNet program can only provide support to the students and staff of Adams State University.