2016-2017 Classified Employee Compensation
Classified Employee Wellness Programs
CHEIBA Meeting Agenda
- CHEIBA March 2017 Agenda
- CHEIBA January 2017 Agenda
- CHEIBA December 2016 Agenda
- CHEIBA July 2016 Agenda
- CHEIBA July 2016 Education Agenda
- CHEIBA June 2016 Agenda
- April 2016 CHEIBA Special Meeting
- Credit Monitoring and Identity Theft Letter
- Credit Protection FAQ
- Credit Protection Press Release
- Anthem Member Notice
Healthcare Reform Information
- ACA One Time Enrollment Period
- How does it impact me?
- Healthcare Reform and ASU
- Marketplace FAQ's for Employees
- Employee Projections
State of Colorado Personnel Rules Chapter 7 requires that a matrix be developed to determine which employees would be affected in the event a layoff was required within Adams State University. The matrix will be published on the HR web site as soon as it receives final approval from cabinet and will be updated and re-published every January in order to comply with the state rules. For more information about the Layoff Matrix click on the link below.
Check "What's New" on our web site for news or reports about new developments that are evolving in the Adams State University Human Resource Program. This link will be updated every month and we encourage you to periodically visit "What's New" for current information that will affect you as an employee at Adams State University.