The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to take an active role in advancing the institutional goal to become the university community of choice for diverse, historically underserved groups by providing leadership, guidance and service in the fields of research, assessment, accreditation, planning and data management.
OIE strives to enhance the quality of ASU programs, services, operations and processes by:
- Providing accurate, unbiased and timely information that is accessible to internal and external constituencies
- Collecting, analyzing and distributing high caliber analytics
- Facilitating processes to secure accreditation
- Coordinating and guiding the assessment of student learning outcomes
- Integrating actionable information into institutional decision making, policy development and planning processes