International Return Receipt
Return receipt service provides the mailer with evidence of the delivery of registered mail, insured parcels, and recorded delivery items. A return receipt must be purchased at the time of mailing.
Directions: Pink PS Form 2865
- Fill out destination address.
- Check any boxes that apply
- Place insured value (in US currency) on form, if applicable.
- Fill out article number: this number is located on your, Insured, Registered, Recorded Delivery or Express Mail label.
- Fill out office of mailing
- On back of form, fill out your full address including your box number and/or department.
- Attach Return Receipt to article using the self-adhesive strips