New Student Advising & Registration
Fall 2016 registration begins on April 6, 2016 for admitted students!
Off-Campus Advising & Registration Events
Space is limited and reservations are required for the below programs. Please RSVP by contacting the Office of Admissions at 719-587-8146.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2:00-8:00pm
- Albuquerque Community Foundation, 624 Tijeras Avenue NW, Albuquerque, NM
Additional Off-Campus Registration Opportunities
In addition, the following options are available for students to meet with a counselor to register for Fall 2016 courses. Space is extremely limited at these activities. Please call the Welcome Center at 719-587-8146 for more information.
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 4:00-7:00pm
- Southglenn Library (Littleton), 6972 S Vine St, Centennial, CO
- Tuesday, May 10, 4:00-7:00pm
- EchoPark Automotive Community Room, 500 E. 104th Ave, Thornton, CO
- Wednesday, May 11, 4:00-7:00pm
- Red Rocks Community College Library, 13300 W. 6th Ave, Lakewood, CO
Castle Rock, CO
- Monday, May 16, 4:00-7:00pm
- Douglas County Libraries, 100 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
On-Campus Advising & Registration
Students are also welcome to register for classes on-campus throughout the spring and summer in the Welcome Center from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.