Road Trip 2017
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
ASU Road Trip 2017 is an event for future Grizzlies from the Denver-metro area. Participants must be admitted to Adams State University for the 2017-18 academic year prior to registration.
Participants will experience a class, take a campus tour, eat in the dining hall, and learn about next steps to becoming a Grizzly! The program is FREE for eligible students and includes bus transportation and meals.
Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- 7:15am Depart from 38th and Blake LightRail Station (3737 Blake Street)
- 7:45am Depart from I-25 and Broadway LightRail Station (901 S Broadway)
- 11:45am Arrive at Adams State
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Classroom experience
- 2:00pm Campus tour
- 2:45pm Resource fair/Bookstore
- 3:15pm Closing and prizes
- 3:30pm Depart Adams State
- 7:45pm Arrive at I-25 and Broadway LightRail Station
- 8:15pm Arrive at 38th and Blake Street
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 719-587-8146 or visit.adams.edu