A minor in Taxation requires a minimum of 18 hours from the list below, completed wit ha grade of C- or T or better.
A minimum 18 credits from the following:
- BUS 355: Individual Income Taxation (4 hours)
- BUS 371: Payroll Accounting & Taxation (3 hours)
- BUS 377: Agricultural Taxation (3 hours)
- BUS 455: Entity Taxation (4 hours)
- BUS 465: Estate Gifts & Fiduciary Tax Law (3 hours)
- BUS 358: Accounting Ethics (3 hours)
- BUS 381/481: Business Internship I or II* (1 TO 3 hours)
- BUS 179/379: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance ** (1 TO 3 hours)
*The internship placement must be approved by accounting faculty.
**A maximum of 3 credit hours may be applied to the Taxation minor.