Completion of requirements for a bachelor’s degree, including general education requirements, 120 credits of acceptable coursework, and at least 42 upper-division credits.
- A minimum of 120 academic (non-PE) semester hours of credit.
- At least 42 academic credits must be upper division (300- to 400-level).
- A cumulative scholastic average of 2.0.
- General education courses must be completed with an average GPA of at least 2.0.
- All general education, major, minor, area of concentration, or teacher licensure requirements must be satisfied.
- All students must demonstrate writing proficiency by the end of the sophomore year.
- No D grade may apply to a major or minor field.
Completion of the following required courses:
- MATH 120: Calculus I GT-MA1 (5 hours)
- MATH 121: Calculus II GT-MA1 (5 hours)
- MATH 250: Intro to Mathematical Thought (3 hours)
- MATH 321: Linear Algebra (3 hours)
- IT 152: Practical Unix (2 hours)
- IT 240: Information Assurance/Security (3 hours)
- CSCI 104: Fundamentals of Programming (3 hours)
- CSCI 205: Computer Science I (5 hours)
- CSCI 206: Computer Science II (3 hours)
- CSCI 224: Discrete Concepts (3 hours)
- CSCI 235: Foundations of Networks (3 hours)
- CSCI 307: Prgrming Languages & Platforms (3 hours)
- CSCI 317: Computer System & Architecture (4 hours)
- CSCI 325: Algorithm Design & Analysis (3 hours)
- CSCI 328: Artficl Intelgnce/Machine Lrng (3 hours)
- CSCI 341: Web Design (3 hours)
- CSCI 343: Database Systems (3 hours)
- CSCI 347: Softwre Devlpmnt/Prof Practc I (2 hours)
- CSCI 348: Softwre Dvlpmnt/Prof Practc II (2 hours)
- CSCI 418: Multiprocessor Computing (3 hours)
- CSCI 435: Advanced Networking (3 hours)
- CSCI 471: Senior Capstone I (1 hours)
- CSCI 472: Senior Capstone II (1 hours)
Completion of required support courses:
- ENG 226: Basic Grammar & Hist:English (3 hours)
- ENG 357: Introduction to Linguistics (3 hours) OR ENG 363: Advanced Composition (3 hours)
- One year of foreign language