Completion of requirements for a bachelor’s degree, including general education requirements, 120 credits of acceptable coursework, and at least 42 upper-division credits.
- A minimum of 120 academic (non-PE) semester hours of credit.
- At least 42 academic credits must be upper division (300- to 400-level).
- A cumulative scholastic average of 2.0.
- General education courses must be completed with an average GPA of at least 2.0.
- All general education, major, minor, area of concentration, or teacher licensure requirements must be satisfied.
- All students must demonstrate writing proficiency by the end of the sophomore year.
- No D grade may apply to a major or minor field.
Completion of the following required courses:
- CHEM 131: General Chemistry GT-SC1 (4 hours)
- CHEM 131L: General Chemistry Lab (1 hours)
- CHEM 132: General Chemistry GT-SC1 (4 hours)
- CHEM 132L: General Chemistry Lab (1 hours)
- CHEM 432: Phys Chem Lec/Quantum Mechanic (3 hours)
- MATH 120: Single Var Calculus I GT-MA1 (5 hours)
- MATH 121: Single Var Calculus II GT-MA1 (5 hours)
- MATH 220: Multivariable Calculus (4 hours)
- MATH 250: Intro to Mathematical Thought (3 hours)
- MATH 321: Linear Algebra (3 hours)
- MATH 327: Differential Equations (3 hours)
- MATH 330: Numerical Analysis (3 hours)
- MATH 471: Senior Capestone I (1 hours)
- MATH 472: Senior Capstone II (1 hours)
- PHYS 230: General Physics I GT-SC1 (4 hours)
- PHYS 231: General Physics I Lab GT-SC1 (1 hours)
- PHYS 232: Gen Physics II (Cal) GT-SC1 (4 hours)
- PHYS 233: Gen Phys II Lab (Cal) GT-SC1 (1 hours)
- PHYS 300: Electronics & Microcontrollers (4 hours)
- PHYS 302: Mechanics (4 hours)
- PHYS 304: Electricity and Magnetism (4 hours)
- PHYS 306: Modern Physics (4 hours)
- PHYS 330: Numerical Meth for Scientists (4 hours)
- CSCI 205: Computer Science I (5 hours) OR CSCI 202: Progrmg/Science/Math/Engr (3 hours)
Completion of required support courses:
- ENG 226: Basic Grammar & Hist:English (3 hours)
And any of the following options:
- ENG 357: Introduction to Linguistics (3 hours)
- ENG 363: Advanced Composition (3 hours)
- One year of foreign language