Online Master of Arts in Education
Curriculum & Instruction Degree
Apply your qualified graduate credits towards a Master of Arts in Education degree:
- All ONLINE! Flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Start fall, spring, or summer semesters. Financial aid available and Loan forgiveness for those who qualify.
- 30 credit hour Master of Arts with Curriculum and Instruction graduate degree program focuses on enhancing professional careers in teaching, administration, organizational training, and curriculum development.
- Develop strong planning & teaching skills for educators who are dedicated to ensure all students succeed academically.
- Program encourages applications from individuals who have strong academic and professional backgrounds and have demonstrated potential to contribute to the field of education.
General M. Ed Curriculum and Instruction degree
Using qualified graduate credits you've already earned to meet elective requirements.
M. ED Curriculum and Instruction degree
with STEM Certificate through US Satellite Lab - Endeavor STEM Program
Begin the application process:
- Apply Online NOW! SELECT APPLICATION #9
- Please request official transcripts be sent to the address below for all schools attended including for any graduate credit earned. Transcripts must be sent from your school to ours. We cannot accept transcripts as official if they are sent by the student to Adams State. If your school participates in official electronic transcripts they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the national clearing house to Adams State University distance education.
- Letter of intent from the candidate addressing goals, accomplishments and experience.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation on letter head addressing the program the student wishes to be admitted highlighting the candidate’s strengths and potential.
- All letters can emailed to email@example.com or may be mailed to the address below.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the most recently completed degree. Students not meeting the 3.0 GPA requirement may be admitted conditionally.
More on GPA:
If the cumulative GPA is below 3.0, the student must take the GRE with a minimum score of 140 Quantitative, 146 Verbal Reasoning, Combined score of at least 297 and 3.5 Analytic Writing. If admitted conditionally, the student must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA to continue enrollment in the program. The Educational Testing Service (ETS) code for Adams State University is: 4001
Send official transcripts for Bachelor's, Masters degree, plus any graduate credits to:Ms. Kateri Reeves
Adams State University/Extended Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd. Suite 3000
Alamosa, CO 81101
Cost & Financial Aid:
- Cost varies depending on which emphasis you choose and ranges from around $9,000 to $14,000 for high quality, pertinent, effective, meaningful, engaging instruction.
- Financial Aid is available if you wish to apply, including Public Service Loan Forgiveness programs, which, for qualified applicants could forgive the entire loan.