Online Master of Arts in Education
Curriculum and Instruction: STEM Certificate through US Satellite Lab - Endeavor STEM Program
This program encourages applications
from individuals who have strong academic and professional backgrounds and have
demonstrated potential to contribute to the field of education.
ASU and US Satellite Lab have partnered to deliver high-quality STEM / Education MA's – ONLINE at an affordable rate.
The 30 credit hour Master of Arts in Education with Curriculum and Instruction STEM emphasis Graduate degree program focuses on enhancing professional careers in teaching, administration, organizational training, and curriculum development.
The goal of this program is to develop strong planning and teaching skills in educators who are dedicated to ensuring all students, particularly students from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, succeed academically.
What does the program look like?
The Master of Arts with Curriculum and Instruction STEM Studies emphasis is 30 hours in length.
15 semester hours (5 – 3.0 semester hour courses) are delivered through US Satellite Labs & 15 semester hours (5 – 3.0 semester hour courses) are delivered through Adams State University: all ONLINE. All courses earn Adam State credit.
Candidates are evaluated on the following criteria
- Past academic performance, including areas of academic strength, with greater weight given to current course work.
- Personal statements from the candidate's letter of intent listing goals, accomplishments and experience.
- Letters of recommendation. We consider the comments made by others who can evaluate the applicant's accomplishments, communication, interpersonal skills, and leadership potential.
- Apply Online SELECT APPLICATION #9
- Please request official transcripts be sent to the address below for all schools attended including for any graduate credit earned. Transcripts must be sent from your school to ours. We cannot accept transcripts as official if they are sent by the student to Adams State. If your school participates in official electronic transcripts they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the national clearing house to Adams State University distance education.
- Letter of intent from the candidate addressing goals, accomplishments and experience.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation on letter head addressing the program the student wishes to be admitted highlighting the candidate’s strengths and potential.
- All letters can emailed to email@example.com or may be mailed to the address below
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale on the most recently completed degree. Students not meeting the 3.0 GPA requirement may be admitted conditionally.
More on GPA:
If the cumulative GPA is below 3.0, the student must take the GRE with a minimum score of 140 Quantitative, 146 Verbal Reasoning, Combined score of at least 297 and 3.5 Analytic Writing. If admitted conditionally, the student must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA to continue enrollment in the program. The Educational Testing Service (ETS) code for Adams State University is: 4001
Send information to:
Adams State University Extended Studies
Attn: Kateri Reeves
208 Edgemont Blvd. Suite 3000
Alamosa, CO 81101
Phone: 800-548-6679 or 719-587-8061, M-Th, 8 am to 6 pm (MST)
Cost & Financial Aid:
Less than $14,000 for 30 hours of superior instruction. This includes all tuition and fees but does not include cost for textbooks, which will vary, per course.
Financial Aid is available if you wish to apply, including Public Service Loan Forgiveness programs, which, for qualified applicants could forgive the entire loan.
Adams State University does not administer the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. Find out More:
ASU Office of Financial Aid:
- ASU Extended Studies contact: Kateri Reeves, firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-548-6679, or 719-587-8061, M-Th, 8 am to 6 pm (MST).