Loans for ASU PD Online & VESI Courses
Loans are available for PD Online and VESI Courses only. No other Partner or Contract courses are eligible.
1. Loan guidelines
- Stated income
- 680+ credit score
- Currently employed as a teacher
- Completed on-line application
2. Approximate loan amount - $600
- Rate: 6.00%
- Term: up to 12 months
- Fees: a $45 doc prep fee will be rolled into the loan
3. Turnaround time: 24 hours (excluding weekends & holidays)
- Only one such loan per person active at a time
- All proceeds will be paid directly to ASU
- No prepayment penalties
Payments will be approximately $8.61 per $100 borrowed for a 12 month term
How to Get Started:1. Register for a PD Online or VESI course, and mark the "mail in check or money order" box. Print the invoice.
2. Complete the San Luis Valley Federal Bank online loan application
3. Submit proof of income and the printed ASU registration invoice to San Luis Valley Federal Bank:
401 Edison Avenue
Alamosa, CO 81101
4. If your loan is approved, your course registration will be processed and you will receive notification from ASU.