The Connecting Link - Credit through ASU
Adams State University is pleased to partner with The Connecting Link to offer 3 semester hours of graduate credit for successful completion of any of TCL’s 50 offerings.
What sets The Connecting Link apart from other professional development providers?
- Quality curriculum: Newly developed online and site-based courses enrich current practice to impact learning.
- Relevant instruction: Participants gain insight from 21st century content, expert instructors, and peers in a collaborative environment.
- Customizable educational experiences: Flexible delivery options are designed to match individual schedules and preferences.
The Connecting Link also offers a double risk-free guarantee:
Deposit Guarantee:You may cancel your enrollment within 14 days of initial purchase and receive a full refund of tuition paid to TCL. The 14 day risk-free period is valid only when enrolling at least 30 days in advance of course start date.
TCL refund policy: you may withdraw from a course seven or more days before the first day of class and either transfer to another course or receive a refund less a $100 deposit. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your refund. If you fail to notify TCL at least seven days prior to the start date of the course, no refund will be provided.
Satisfaction Guarantee:Participants not pleased with their course must contact TCL to drop the course before the course concludes. No certificates of completion, grades or transcripts will be issued for the dropped course. You may then transfer to a new course within six months of the original course completion date. Only one free transfer per course enrollment allowed. TCL refund policies still apply.
TCL policies are subject to change without prior notice.
Advanced degree programming option:All TCL course work is eligible as elective credit within in a Masters of Arts in Education program presented by Adams State University. By electing to utilize up to 9 hours of credit from The Connecting Link course work toward an advanced degree, educators will enjoy savings of 30% regular tuition rates.
Course delivery options:
- Online structured courses are offered in 4 and 8 week sessions. Participants log in weekly to complete assignments; however, there are no synchronized meeting times required. Educators may also elect to take courses which allow up to 12 weeks for completion with a minimum of 4 hours spent online each week.
- Colorado educators may also elect to take site-based courses through The Connecting Link. Those interested in bringing TCL curriculum to their district should contact Sharon Wysoglad, Director of Academic Affairs, at email@example.com for details on getting a cohort started.
To get started today:
- Visit www.connectinglink.com to view current course availability.
- Register for courses at www.connectinglink.com, making sure to select Adams State as the university partner. Submit payment for the course directly to TCL before the class begins.
- Once enrolled, you will receive a link to register for Adams State graduate credit. Complete the ASU registration form and submit payment of $165 for graduate credit within the first week of starting class.
- Once course is completed and grades are posted, you will receive an official Adams State University transcript free of charge.