Faculty and Staff Web Pages
(Need an official ASU web page created or updated? Contact Creative Relations)
Want your own web page? Here are the three options:
- We can provide you with an ASU-themed WordPress site. It can be a blog... or so much more!
- Need more info on WordPress? Contact Mike Henderson at x7684 or:
2. Google Sites
- Click on "Sites" located top left of your Google Calendar page. You can create a site in minutes.
3. Make your own site from scratch
- Access: SFTP
- FTP host: faculty.adams.edu
- Host directory: /public_html
- Login: username (this is your standard user account)
- Password: ASU password (this is the password you chose with your standard user account)
- Make sure to use the SFTP setting!
NOTE: We are unable to provide technical support or html editing software for individual faculty/staff pages.