Grants are "gift" aid and normally require no repayment. To apply for grants, you must complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell Grants are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree. How much you get will depend on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), full or part-time status, and whether you attend one semester or the full year.

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

A Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) is for undergraduate students with exceptional financial need. These are students with the lowest Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Priority is given to full-time nonresident students who receive the Federal Pell Grant. FSEOG does not have to be repaid.

Colorado Student Grant (CSG)

The State of Colorado provides grants based on financial need to students who are residents of Colorado.

If you are a full-time undergraduate resident of Colorado and have completed a FAFSA, you may be eligible for the CSG. Funding is limited and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.