- This classification denotes a student who has been officially admitted to a graduate degree, licensure, or endorsement program.
- A student may be admitted conditionally or unconditionally.
- Graduate students taking at least three (3) credit hours per semester are considered part-time. Graduate students taking six (6) or more credit hours per semester are considered full-time.
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
Non-Degree Seeking (Graduate)
- This classification is intended primarily for students who desire course credit only and do not wish to pursue a new degree, license, or endorsement.
- Enrollment in graduate level coursework is on a space available basis and may require departmental approval. Graduate courses in Counselor Education are not available to non-degree seeking students.
- It may also apply to students who have applied for admission to a graduate program but have not yet been accepted.
- - A maximum of 12 credit hours may be counted toward the MA degree requirements in the Graduate Special status.
- - Graduate Special Students are not eligible for financial aid or student loan deferment.