Correspondence MBA Application Requirements
1. Completed Correspondence MBA Application for Admission (paper application only)
2. Conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
3. Official Transcripts from ALL Previously Attended Institutions.
- Transcripts need to be received from withdrawn institutions.
- Transcripts from ASU need not be requested.
- Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.
5. Letter of Intent
- Describing interests, background, and professional goals.
- Letter of intent will be used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program.
6. Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Letters must be recently written and be from professional associates who can speak to the applicant's academic strengths and potential.