MA - Clinical Manual
The Professional Practice Manual is a critical document for your success in the Counselor Education Program. It is important that students read the manual carefully and ask questions as needed. The Professional Practice Manual deals with the clinical experiences required in the Counselor Education program (Pre-practicum, Practicum, and Internship I& II, respectively).
If changes are made to the manual, they will be made during the spring or summer semester. Please be sure to check the manual each summer/fall to ensure you have the latest edition -- the revision date will be typed on the footer.
Additional Clinical Manual Resources
- Pre-Practicum Course Requirements
- Personal and Professional Dispositions
- Other Professional Considerations
- Securing a Practicum/Internship Site and Supervisor
- School Counseling Internship Procedures
- Important Websites