Scholarship Opportunities for Graduate Students
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
must be completed by each student receiving any type of financial aid at ASU.
Graduate Incentive Grants
- Graduate students who attend ASU full-time on-campus are eligible for the Graduate Incentive Grants. Typical awards are $1,000.00 per year. Contact your department for more information. Students in online graduate programs do not qualify for this scholarship
Good Neighbor Scholarships
- Good Neighbor Scholarships are designed to assist graduate students with non-resident tuition. These scholarships are available to non-resident graduate students taking on-campus classes and paying non-resident tuition. Students in online graduate programs do not qualify for this scholarship. Typical awards are $200.00 per credit hour up to nine credit hours per semester. Contact the Graduate School for more information.
Cloyde Snook Scholarship
- Graduate students unconditionally accepted into the MA in Art program qualify for this scholarship. The award is full-time, in-state tuition. Please see the chair of the Art Department for more information.
Borrego Family Scholarship
- This scholarship is designed for a Master of Arts in Education student who has taught for at least one year. Preference will be given to a female, minority student who is an ASU graduate. Contact the financial aid office for more information.
Marvin Motz Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded to an unconditionally accepted second year counseling student and covers the cost of full-time, in-state tuition. Please see the chair of the Counseling Department for more information.
- The Woodard Memorial Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship for students who are active in their communities and have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale. The deadline for this prestigious award is March 1st.
- The deadline for all McDaniel Scholarships is March 1.All applications require a minimum of an application form and an unofficial transcript.
Financial Aid Scholarship Information