Current Position Openings
- Administrative Specialist
- Budget Analyst/Office Manager
- Simulation Laboratory Coordinator
- Financial Aid Processing Advisor
- Senior Academic Advisor
- Head Athletic Trainer
- Budget Analyst
- Assistant Controller
- Computing Services Network Administrator
- RISE Grant – Project Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Director of Assessment and Data Analysis
Adams State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications are sought from all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, disability and, as covered by law, veteran status.
In addition, University policies prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation including transgender status and gender expression, marital status, and parental status.
This listing is provided by the Office of Human Resources, 719-587-7990.