Current Position Openings
- Director Alumni Relations and Engagement
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Director of Athletics
- Activity Coordinator Next 50 Initiative Grant Project
- Associate AD/Director for Compliance & Eligibility
- Counselor Education Office Manager and Coordinator Assistant
Adams State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications are sought from all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, disability and, as covered by law, veteran status.
In addition, University policies prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation including transgender status and gender expression, marital status, and parental status.
This listing is provided by the Office of Human Resources, 719-587-7990.