Current Position Openings
- Coordinator for Fitness and Wellness
- Computing Services Network Administrator
- RISE Grant – Career and Technical Education Coordinator
- RISE Grant – Migrant Liaison/Advisor
- RISE Grant- Internship Co-Coordinator
- RISE Grant – Project Administrative Assistant
- RISE Grant – Advisor/Recruiter
- RISE Grant – Business/Entrepreneurship Pathway Coordinator/Recruiter
- Academic Advisor
- Assistant Director of Assessment and Data Analysis
- Coordinator of Co-Curricular Activities
- Admissions Counselor
- CAMP Student Success Coordinator
- Director Alumni Relations and Engagement
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Associate AD/Director for Compliance & Eligibility
Adams State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications are sought from all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, disability and, as covered by law, veteran status.
In addition, University policies prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation including transgender status and gender expression, marital status, and parental status.
This listing is provided by the Office of Human Resources, 719-587-7990.