Current Position Openings
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Director of Financial Aid
- Assistant Director of Civic Engagement and Career Services
- Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
- Major Gifts Officer
- CAMP Recruitment Specialist/MEP Postsecondary Advocate
- Instructional Designer
Adams State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications are sought from all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, disability and, as covered by law, veteran status.
In addition, University policies prohibit discrimination on the basis of religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation including transgender status and gender expression, marital status, and parental status.
This listing is provided by the Office of Human Resources, 719-587-7990.