National Western Scholarship available at Adams State
Students seeking a degree in agribusiness at Adams State University, who participated in the National Western Stockshow, are eligible to apply for the National Western Scholarship, if they meet other criteria. The scholarship application deadline has been extended to April 15, 2017. The amount of the scholarship is $2,500.
Scholarship recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Must have participated in the National Western during the annual January show (showing, judging, volunteer program, Westernaires, sanctioned 4-H/FFA project, or entering and competing in an event for which preparation and training are required). This does not include participation in shows held at the National Western at times other than the actual January Stock Show dates for each specific year.
- Must provide documentation of their involvement with the January Stock Show.
- Must have a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA.
- Must be registered full-time at Adams State University.
- Must be seeking a degree in Ag Business.
Visit ASU Scholarships, fill out the application and send completed application along with documentation of involvement with the January Stock Show by April 15, 2017 to:
Adams State University Foundation
208 Edgemont Blvd
Alamosa, CO 81101