Gov. Hickenlooper to hold Town Hall Nov. 15 at Adams State
Community members are invited to attend a Town Hall with Governor John Hickenlooper, Lt. Gov. Donna Lynne, and members of the Governor's Cabinet on Tuesday, November 15, in Adams State University's Richardson Hall Auditorium beginning at 1:30 p.m. Parking is available in all campus lots.
Governor Hickenlooper and his staff will address issues in and around the San Luis Valley, including transportation, higher education, local economy and
jobs, and agriculture. In addition, community members will have the
opportunity to ask questions of the Cabinet and Governor.
Town Hall attendees from the Governor's office will include:
- Governor John Hickenlooper
- Lt. Governor Donna Lynne
- Commissioner Don Brown, Department of Agriculture
- Larry Wolk, Executive Director and Chief Medical Officer, Department of Public Health & Environment
- Marguerite Salazar, Colorado Insurance Commissioner
- Fiona Arnold, Executive Director, Office of Economic Development, who will be discussing jobs in rural Colorado
- Mike Lewis, Deputy Director, Department of Transportation
- Diane Duffy, Interim Director, Department of Higher Education
- Irv Halter, Executive Director, Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs (DOLA)