Adams State Police Department
Office Phone: 719-587-7901
ASUPD is located at:
Adams State Police Department is the primary law enforcement provider for Adams State. Office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM - Spring and Fall and 7:30AM-4:30PM - Summer.
Contact the department for any assistance, including:
- For any emergency - fire, medical, crime in progress
- To report a dangerous or unsafe situation on campus
- To report a crime
- To report lost or found property
- To purchase a parking decal (available at One Stop)
- To register your bicycle (No charge)
- To gain access to a secured building (Pass by authorized faculty member required)
- To find crime prevention material or guest speaker
- To participate in the department's Operation ID program
Adams State PD invites you to register your bicycle or valuables through our Crime Prevention Program. Stop by our office, hours are 8 am - 5pm, or call -7901 to make an appointment.