United Campus Ministry
Make us part of your Great Story!
ASU students, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners who together support the vision of Campus Ministry.
Our VisionTo be a safe, inclusive and welcoming space that invites the sharing of ideas, spiritual practices, and friendship while honoring what makes us unique. To challenge ourselves and others, using the best aspects of our beliefs, toward full potential and justice-based service to others.
These services and activities are offered by various faith-based groups on campus or in the community
Moral support - “Sacred Listening”
- Fun, safe and healthy social events & activities – day trips, movie nights, home cooked meals...
- Leadership & personal development opportunities
- Prayer and faith sharing with peers
- Community service
- Alternative Break Experience, mission trips, etc.
- Educational and awareness-raising forums
- Local, regional and national retreats & conferences
- Connection with local spiritual mentors and church contacts