High School MTB Camp
Friday, June 30 - Sunday, July 2, 2017
Check in is June 30, 1-2pm at Rex Activity Center on Campus.
Check out/camper pickup is July 2 at 2pm at Rex Activity Center
- This camp is designed to enhance the riding abilities of high school age mountain bike racers who have a desire to compete at the collegiate level and beyond after high school.
- The camp is open to anyone 15-18 years old
- There will be a cap of 25 participants for the camp. Register early to ensure your spot!
- Three days of great mountain biking and skill development in the southern San Juan Mountains.
- Learn from our Cycling Team Head Coach Jerry Duran; a master mechanic, custom frame builder, and former professional Mountain Biker and Road Racer with over 30 years of racing experience.
- Learn how to build a periodized training program and basic physiological concepts behind it.
- Progress your mountain biking knowledge and riding skills.
- Make new friends who are as passionate about the sport as you are!
Adams State University is located in Alamosa, CO. After check in, camp participants and parents will tour the Adams State campus. We will then transport camp participants to the base camp at the Limekiln trail system near Del Norte, CO. Camp participants will ride premium single track throughout BLM and NFS lands surrounding Del Norte, CO.
Tamera Rice Daniel
Adventure Sports Coordinator