Internship Opportunities (Post-Baccalaureate)
Thank you for your interest in an internship position at Adams State University's Student Life & Leadership Department! We are dedicated to providing mentorship and learning opportunities, as well as engaging new professionals into the daily workings of a comprehensive Student Life department to gain the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary for a graduate program or student affairs position post completion.Please review all internship & graduate assistant job descriptions prior to applying. Our selection process reviews your materials for the best fit in all open positions, unless you indicate otherwise.
Internships are 10 or 11 month positions (early July or August through May), 35 hours per week; please see job descriptions for more details. Interns work with various offices within the Division of Student and University Affairs. In some instances summer work may be available. Preference will be given to graduating undergraduate students with a career or educational goal aligned with the Division of Student Affairs.
Highlighted benefits of becoming a part of our team!
- Interns will be immersed into the daily workings within a supportive and growth mindset Student Life department in order to gain the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary for a graduate program or student affairs position post completion.
- Room and some Board will be provided; as well as a student ID that includes access to campus recreation facility, climbing wall, and library access will be given to all interns
- Remuneration of up to $8,000 in $800 monthly stipends for 10 months.
- Important letter for 18-19 Program Assistant Candidates
- AS&F Student Government Program Assistant
- First Year Immersion Program Assistant
- Student Life/Activities Program Assistant
- Submit Student Life & Leadership Employment Application form
- Email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact the Student Life & Leadership staff member listed on the job description you would like to inquire about; or contact Associate Director of Campus Engagement, Jeni Carter, at 719-587-8191 or email@example.com.