Memberships and Fees
General Facility Access Information
All students who pay the College Service Fee receive access to the Rex Facility and may participate in Intramural and Club Sports during their current semester enrollment. All AS&F dues paying faculty and staff also receive access to the Rex Facility. Eligible dependents of AS&F dues paying faculty and staff also receive access with a valid ASU ID. Every patron’s current ASU status must be verified each visit to access the facilities or services. Access will be denied if current enrollment or current dues paying status cannot be verified.
Campus Rec Memberships may be purchased by graduate students, non-currently enrolled ASU students, non-dues paying faculty and staff, and ASU alumni. Annual memberships are valid for one year with an expiration of the last day before the start of the fall academic term. Fall memberships expire the day before the start of the Spring semester. Spring memberships begin with Spring term and expire May 31st. Summer memberships are June 1st through the day before the start of the Fall term. Memberships are a privilege and may be revoked at any time for non-compliance with facility rules at staff discretion.
Facility Access Fees
|Campus Rec Membership|
|Semester (Fall, Spring)||$75||$195|
|Additional Family Member|
|Additional Fees||ASU Student||Fac/Staff/Alumni/Sponsored||Community|
|Grizzly X Classes||Free||Free||$5|
|Grizzly X2 (drop in rate)||$5||$8||$10|
|Grizzly X2 Pass||$15-30||$20-40||$45-75|
|Facility Guest Pass||$5||$5||n/a|
|Locker Rentals||$30 per semester||$45 per year||n/a|
- All currently enrolled ASU students who pay the College Service Fee receive access to Campus Recreation facilities and programs.
- The "summer fee" is for all students, faculty, and staff who do not pay AS&F dues during the summer. Any student would pay $35, and any faculty or staff would pay $75 for summer access.
- Participation in Grizzly X and X2 fitness classes require a current facility membership or day pass.
Policies for All Memberships
- Students who are not currently enrolled due to non-payment, academic suspension, or withdrawal are eligible to elf-sponsor” and purchase a Campus Rec Membership.
- Students, faculty, and staff may elect to sponsor ONE individual for a Campus Rec Membership
- Non-ASU affiliated individuals may purchase Adventure Program memberships without sponsorship.
- No alternative membership agreements are permitted.
- Full payment is due at time of purchase.
- No refunds are given.
- Membership is a privilege that may be revoked at any time.
- Grizzly X2 classes are offered to all eligible Campus Rec members for a minimal charge. Pre-registration is required. Classes may be offered once, twice, or four times per week. Classes are 4-6 weeks in duration. X2 Pass fee varies and is subject to change without notice.
- Current members are limited to 4 sponsored guests per visit.