Important Items to Bring Along!
There are several items which you need to bring to make your stay here with us comfortable.
Beds in Coronado, Girault & Conour are extra-long twins:
- Be aware that standard twin sheets will not fit the beds on campus. We recommend purchasing Twin XL sheets for our beds.
- Residence Hall Mattress Dimensions: Twin XL: 38" x 80"
- Apartment Mattress Dimensions: Standard Full: 54" x 80"
- You need to provide sheets and bedding including pillowcases, pillows, a mattress cover, blankets and a bedspread.
Our staff does not provide cleaning products or services for your room:
- You must supply your own cleaning materials. Please bring a broom, or if you choose to bring a rug to use, then you will need to bring a vacuum cleaner.
- If you are assigned to Coronado Hall, you need to provide supplies for the bathroom, including toilet paper and cleaning agents.
- In Girault and Conour Halls, these items will be provided by the university.
- Everyone is responsible for all personal toiletry items, an alarm clock, bath towels, a laundry basket or hamper, and detergent and fabric softener if needed.
You may want to bring some small appliances with you:
- We do encourage you to bring your TV, telephone, stereo, DVD player, answering machine, lamps and self-contained coffee pots.
- We provide expanded basic cable service and local telephone service in all the rooms.
- The rooms in Coronado, Girault and Conour Hall are equipped with wireless and Ethernet connections.
- Please be aware that hot plates, table top grills and deep fryers are not allowed.
Microwave Ovens & Refrigerators:
- Microwave ovens are allowed if the power rating is 1000 watts or less.
- You may bring a refrigerator as long as it is not bigger than 4 cubic feet, pulls no more than 1.5 amps and is UL approved.