The Grizzly Testing & Learning Center (GTLC) proctors distance learning exams through Adams State University as well as other institutions. The process varies depending on which institutions the exam is from, but generally will require the student to list the GTLC as their proctor and request the exam to be sent either through the mail or via e-mail.
GTLC Testing Policy & Procedures
- Schedule an appointment to take their exams.
- Present a receipt of payment
- Students are assessed a $15 fee per exam for the first three hours and an additional $10 for every hour after this. This must be paid at the ASU Student Union Building prior to the exam appointment
- Present a valid photo ID with a clear picture that adheres to the institution's policies
- Secure all personal belongings and unauthorized testing aids including cell phones and other electronic devices
- Allow the full amount of time for exam completion
- Not access computers or other electronics unless indicated by professors or exam instructions
- Communicate with institution to ensure exam is present at GTLC
- During on-campus finals week, all testing rooms are reserved for on-campus students.
- Ensure that no children accompany the tester into the room or are left unattended in waiting area