Small class sizes combined with a state of the art instrumentation laboratory provide students with ample opportunities to master their subject matter.
With a chemistry degree you can head to graduate or medical school, work in industrial or government positions or teach.
Careers in Chemistry
- Research and development in industry or government
- College or secondary school teaching
- Forensic science
- Medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical technology
- Medical technology
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemical and instrument sales
- Chemistry Club
- Affiliated with the American Chemical Society
The Chemistry department at Adams State puts on a highly entertaining show for students from area schools to help demystify and build interest in the sciences, watch the Chemistry Magic Show on YouTube.