NON EMERGENCY: 719-587-7901Make an Online Police Report
Adams State Police Department is the primary law enforcement provider for Adams State. Our full-time police department provides 24-hour safety and security every day of the week.
Contact the department for any assistance
- For any emergency – fire, medical, crime in progress
- To report a dangerous or unsafe situation on campus
- To report a crime
- To report lost or found property
- To purchase a parking decal (available at One Stop)
- To register your bicycle (No charge)
- To gain access to a secured building (Pass by authorized faculty member required)
- To find crime prevention material or guest speaker
- To participate in the department’s Operation ID program
Register your Bicycle or Valuables
Adams State PD invites you to register your bicycle or valuables through our Crime Prevention Program. Stop by our office or call (719 )587-7901 to make an appointment.
The mission of the men and women of the Adams State University Police Department is to mentor and guide the choices of tomorrow’s leaders by establishing community partnerships with our campus staff and students by providing proactive police and customer-related services aimed at crime reduction and the protection of life and property.