The Counseling Services Staff would like to extend the warmest invitation to you to please come by, call or complete the form to make an appointment to chat. We always try to have a staff person available for your counseling needs.
The goal of personal counseling is to provide you with assistance in resolving personal and relationship concerns which could negatively impact your academic progress. Our counselors will work with you to help you decide which direct services might best meet your needs.
- Crisis Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Consultation Services
- Depression and other Mental Health Screenings
- ACUDETOX (ear acupuncture)
- Outreach and Prevention Services
We offer counseling and consultation services to:
- Currently registered on campus Adams State students
- Non-student spouses or partners in a committed relationship with an Adams State student and their children
- High School concurrent students enrolled at Adams State
- Faculty and Staff, limited consultation services with referral to Employee Assistance Program