You may qualify for financial assistance to get an Adams State University sponsored certification in one of the following areas:
- Real Estate
- Software, IT and Web Development
- Business, Management and Accounting
How would you qualify?
- You experienced economic loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic or suffered another form of loss
- You live in one of the counties in the San Luis Valley
- You have a reduced household income
- Any student in your household qualifies for free or reduced lunches
- You receive a childcare subsidy of you get WIC benefits
For more information, contact the COSI department at 719-587-7061.