High School Honor Choir Festival
February 6-8, 2020
The Adams State University “Top of the Nation” Honor Choir Festival features some of the finest high school choral musicians in the Southwest and includes both an auditioned and director-recommended choir. The event is held over a three-day period, beginning on Thursday morning and culminating in a concert on Saturday afternoon.
Dr. Greg Ramsdell serves as the Director of Choral Activities and Undergraduate Music Education Coordinator at Heidelberg College, directing three choirs and teaching undergraduate and graduate conducting and music education courses. He has taken his choirs to Europe and also directed honor choirs and adjudicated large ensemble choral contests around the country.
Application Deadline – November 1
For access to audition materials, contact Dr. Beth Robison at email@example.com.
Master Classes with Adams State Music Faculty Clinicians
- Dr. Matthew Valverde, Voice
- Dr. Matthew Schildt, Composition
Graduate Credit for Directors
- Directors can receive 1 graduate credit for attending TOTN.
- In order to receive the full credit, directors will need to accumulate a total of 15 clock hours of observation. Admission and registration can be taken care of with one form that you can fill out while you are here.
- You can pay by credit card or check made out to Adams State University for the course fees. Nothing needs to be arranged or paid for in advance.
MUS-102A (719) 587-7703