- General Business
- Geographic Information Systems
Interested students should consult with an academic advisor. Other concentrations may be available.
- Writing Assessment: Students must submit a portfolio of writing to Academic Advising by mid semester of the semester prior to graduation. Check with Academic Advising for requirements.
- The required general education courses must be completed with an average GPA of at least 2.0 (Total 31 Credits)
- A minimum of 15 credit hours must be Adams State University hours.
- Completion of electives in consultation with Academic Advising (29 credits).
- Complete 60 total academic semester hours (31 general education credits + 29 elective credits) in consultation with Academic Advising