The Adams State presidential search committee will be meeting Friday, March 17, to review applications submitted through the executive search firm partner, WittKieffer. As expected, Adams State is a very attractive destination for potential presidential candidates and resulted in a robust applicant pool.
- March 17: Search committee reviews all applications
- March 30-31: First-round Zoom interviews of selected candidates
- April 7: Board of Trustees update from the search committee co-chairs
- April 17-21: On-campus interviews for finalists
- April 25: Search committee meets to submit a final slate of finalists to the Board of Trustees; the Board will review and move forward with the naming of the next president
Thank you for your input in this incredibly important search and Go Grizzlies!
Jonathan Marquez ’13, Co-Chair, Adams State University Presidential Search Committee
Mark Martinez, ’13, Co-Chair, Adams State University Presidential Search Committee