Our number one priority is the health and safety of all community members.
Reduce your footprint across campus by using adams.edu to schedule appointments
3 Simple Ways to Stay Safe
- Wear Face Masks
- Practice Physical Distancing
- Wash Your Hands
Other Campus Preventative Measures
- Classroom spaces measured and marked for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations in all buildings.
- Symptom monitoring and temperature stations located throughout campus.
- Classrooms, offices and buildings disinfected frequently.
Contact the Office of Accessibility Services at 719-587-7746 or email@example.com for special accommodations regarding mask-wearing. Must provide documentation of disability and how mask wearing will interfere with health and/or processing.