Campus Card

Photo ID cards are available on third floor of the Student Union Building. You must have a copy of your schedule and present a photo ID.

  • All students are required to present a ‘government issued’ photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID or state/tribal identification card to obtain their first Adams State ID Card.
  • The matriculation fee for new, ‘first-time’ students covers the cost of the first card. There is a $15 fee for all replacement cards paid with cash, debit or credit card. Once per semester you may charge the replacement fee to your student account. If you choose this option the fee is $15 per lost card.
  • Dependent cards are available. Any dependent, 18 years of age or younger, of a student, faculty, or staff member who pays AS&F Dues, may purchase a Campus Card for a fee of $15.00.
  • Spouse cards are available. Any Spouse of a student, faculty, or staff member who pays AS&F Dues, may purchase a Campus Card for a fee of $15.00. You will need to provide either a marriage certificate or a common law affidavit or a civil union certificate and a photo ID.
  • This card is good for the entire time you are at Adams State, you will not be re-issued a new card each year.
  • Call the Adams State Police Dept. If your Campus Card is lost or stolen, you can notify the Campus Card Office in the Student Union, 587-7961, after hours call Adams State PD, 589-5807. A new card can be issued at the Campus Card Office during regular office hours.
  • The Campus Card Office is located on the third floor of the Student Union Building in Office 321. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Your questions can be answered by the helpful staff regarding balances, histories, and privileges.
  • Although entrusted to you, the Campus ID Card remains the property of Adams State University. Unauthorized use or use by a party other than the person identified on the Campus ID Card, as well as tampering with or alteration of the card, warrants confiscation and possible disciplinary action by the University.