- McCurry, Savage, Moffatt, Petteys and Houtchens Halls are available for students enrolled in summer session.
- All units offer apartment-style living with several amenities. The apartments are equipped with kitchen facilities that allow students to prepare meals and save on food expenses. Cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc. are NOT provided.
- Free local telephone service, wireless internet and cable television hookups are available in all halls.
- Occupancy in the three bedroom McCurry, Savage and Petteys apartments is limited to three people to ensure a degree of privacy and convenience.
- Coronado, a non-cooking campus residence, may also be available. Coronado has rooms arranged in suites with two bedrooms and a private bath in each suite. Four students can be assigned per suite.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any area of college housing, regardless of age.
- Students are required to give the director of Housing written notification if cancellation becomes necessary.
Current On-campus Students
Contact the Housing Office at 719-587-7227
Current Off-campus Students
Please fill out the summer housing application. Information about rates are listed on the application.
Office of Housing & Residence Life
208 Edgemont Blvd. Suite 2260
Alamosa, CO 81101