Higher Education Administration & Leadership (HEAL)
Until further notice, we are not accepting applications for this program
Prepare yourself to become a leader in higher education. Take advantage of the stimulating and challenging online program we offer, while continuing to work.
- Focus on Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) acknowledging cultural needs and learning style differences.
- Learn from outstanding national level faculty committed to your learning success.
- Join learners from diverse backgrounds with professional higher education experience.
- Experience the best of convenient on-line study and cohort collaboration.
- Expand your personal communication skills and develop practical, useful leadership skills.
- Attend an affordable fully-accredited university.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about higher education as an enterprise beyond just your work experience.
- Two year (36 credit hour) program
- Two courses per semester (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Cohort model
- Experiential-based learning
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Two-day orientation/training residency at Adams State prior to the beginning of courses.
- Two-day Leadership Summit Residency at the end of the first year, expanding networking and mentoring opportunities.
Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) Option:
- Students currently holding a masters degree or higher and admitted into the masters program may elect to pursue the ELI option.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon completion of the first year of the masters program (18 credit hours).