Specific Admissions Criteria for each Individual Graduate Program
- Business MBA
- Business MBA Correspondence Program for Incarcerated Students
- Counselor Education MA
- Counselor Education and Supervision PhD
- Higher Education Administration & Leadership (HEAL)
- Humanities: Cultural Resource Management
- Humanities: Public Administration
- Humanities: US History
- Music Education
- Teacher Education
General Criteria for all Graduate Programs
- Completed online application for graduate study.
- $30 non-refundable application fee for MA/MS/MBA programs. $45 non-refundable application fee for PhD program.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- In general, Departments require a 2.75 GPA.
- Human Performance and Physical Education, and Graduate Teacher Education require a 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Humanities: US History, requires a 3.0 in undergraduate History coursework.
- Master’s level coursework may be taken into consideration.
- If the applicant does not have a 2.75 or higher, individual Departments may have additional requirements. Please check the catalog or Department link for further details.
Meeting the minimum requirement does not guarantee admission