- Completed Correspondence MBA Paper Application for Admission
- Conferred bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official Transcripts from ALL Previously Attended Institutions:
- Transcripts need to be received from withdrawn institutions.
- Transcripts from ASU need not be requested.
- Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.
- Letter of Intent:
- Describing interests, background, and professional goals.
- Letter of intent will be used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation:
- Letters must be recently written and be from professional associates who can speak to the applicant’s academic strengths and potential.
- Undergraduate Level Accounting Course (recommended)
- Undergraduate Level Finance Course (recommended)
Please send application materials to:
Adams State University
Office of Graduate Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 2300
Alamosa, CO 81101